Sports blogs for fans, by fans.

Nets Tickets/Promotions

Discuss tickets, seating, fan meet-ups, etc.

Re: Nets Tickets/Promotions

Postby razel231 » Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:58 pm

there's a ticket deal on groupon.com for Nets tickets for anyone interested. Just go to North Jersey deals and it should be the most prominent deal. There's a number of different options for tix so check it out for a better look.
Now with Niacin, a necessary nutrient!
razel231

Postby josh » Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:00 pm

Anyone hear anything about any Ticket Promo deals on any upcoming home games?
josh

Postby Rod » Thu May 24, 2012 10:46 am

You won't really find Nets tickets cheap. But one site I like to checkout is Ticketwood.com .. they put the prices from various sites (stubhub,ticketmaster,ticketsinventory..) on there so you can find the cheapest one.

http://www.ticketwood.com/nba/New-Jerse ... /index.php
Rod

Postby James12 » Thu May 31, 2012 11:54 am

Ticketwood.com and Ticketsinventory.com are both usually where i get my tickets.
James12

Postby Ira » Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:37 am

Hi everybody!

I am living in Europe and will be visiting New York from 26th Dec to 31st Dec! As a big NBA fan I would love to see D-WILL playing live!!!

Given the dates I only have two options:
- Bobcats Vs Nets on 12/28
- Cavaliers Vs Nets on 12/29

So I need the help of a NETS or NBA fan for two questions:
- I have been looking for tickets and they are quite expensive ($150 for a low level). Do you think that if I wait, I'll find a better price or should I buy it as quick as possible?
- The other question is regarding the "mood". Bobcats and Cavaliers are "small" teams. Do you thing that the arena will be full? or will I find my self alone on an upper level seat?

Thanks a lot to everyone who will be kind enough to enlight me!!
Ira

Postby canofan42 » Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:25 pm

To be honest, I don't think any of us know what the trend of ticket prices will be like or the trend the arena capacity because this will be the first season in a new arena, so it's unprecedented.

I think with lower-tiered games like the Bobcats or Cavs, you'll be able to wait and maybe have ticket prices go down, but I don't think they'll go up if you wait the way they have been with opening night prices, so I don't see any harm in waiting until the beginning of December.

In terms of the arena, it may not be sold out for lower-tiered, but it absolutely by no means will be empty; we're not in Newark or East Rutherford anymore... this arena and this team will definitely attract people, regardless of the opponent, so I wouldn't worry about being alone in the upper deck for such games.
canofan42

Postby Ira » Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:59 am

Thanks a lot for replying Canofan.
It's quite difficult when you're aboard to know how things work, so your post is really helpful for me! I'll follow your advise.

Now I just can't wait to be there! I'm so excited about the idea of attending a NBA game. I don't care if Nets are playing Bobcats, Clavs or Heat. It's gonna be huge!

I'am a sport fan, so if you have any good plan for any good game (any sport) to attend at this period, I'd like to hear about. I know that Giants will be playing Eagles on 12/30 and that this game will be nuts but tickets are out of my budget :)
Ira

Previous

Return to At the Game