Sports blogs for fans, by fans.

Knicks @ Nets April 8th

Discuss tickets, seating, fan meet-ups, etc.

Knicks @ Nets April 8th

Postby valdu08 » Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:51 pm

Knicks @ Nets April 8th: THE REVENGE

From a fanpost::

Ok so as everyone is a aware the Nets got embarrassed at home the last time these 2 teams played. The Knicks fans made it a home court advantage for their team. They booed out players and acted like they run things on this side of the river. We got a whoopin and promptly folded and turned tail. We put up no fight and layed down like cowards, not even a hard foul was given.

Well its different now!

We have the best pg in the league and our players feel the energy he is bringing. Not only the players but the FANS! We feel it too! Its time for redemption and retaliation!

We need to come out in force that nite. Jerseys on, Flags waving, VUVU's blaring rallying our team to a win. Repping our house and team! The ROCK!

I want a bunch of us to sit together i dont care if its the cheap seats. We need to get the crowd amped and to drown out any Knick cheers at all. As soon as they start we need to get louder and make them lose all hope and drive their morale down to nothing. I want Melo to realize how happy us Net fans are that he chose NY over NJ cause we still came out on top. I want Deron to acknowledge the crowd support.

Cmon people we have 4 full weeks to plan this!!

You can order VuVu's online for 8$! Make signs and banners. Lets decide where we are going to sit and lets bring the MF'in RUCKUS!!!!!

Rep that Red White and Blue with pride!!

Stub hub tickets:: http://www.stubhub.com/new-jersey-nets- ... 11-987363/

LET'S ORGANIZE THE EVENING!
valdu08

Re: Knicks @ Nets April 8th

Postby D-Lightning » Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:31 pm

wow the ticket prices for this game are ridiculous, ill try to make it but as of now it looks like at best im sitting upper upper deck
D-Lightning

Postby rj2496 » Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:01 pm

I think they also flexed this game to put it on National TV. The last game against the Knicks was truly embarrassing. Being at the game, I could honestly say there were 90% Knick fans and 10% Nets fans. Nets were being booed at the free throw line..thats how bad it was. We need our Nets fans to not be tempted to sell their seats and attend the game.
OUR SAVIOR IS HERE!
rj2496

Postby robot214 » Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:08 pm

wow the ticket prices for this game are ridiculous, ill try to make it but as of now it looks like at best im sitting upper upper deck

thats because the game is like a month away. Prices drop A LOT on stubhub as it gets close to the day of the game.
robot214

Postby NetLeBron » Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:09 pm

I'll be there, got my tickets today to sit several rows behind the Knicks bench... sign ideas please!!!!! However, whatever poster I bring, I expect to use to help increase the volume the of my voice over conveying a message in sharpie marker.

Let's rock The Rock!
NetLeBron

Postby winitortank » Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:38 pm

Will be there with Nets shirt and cap cheering and standing up for my team.
winitortank

Postby Eduardo's Empanada » Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:19 am

Yeah that last game was just embarrassing.

So many Knix fans.

A bunch of Knix fans actually semi-organized going to the game on RealGM starting after an earlier thread about the price of seats for the Cleveland/NJ game alerted them to the low prices on Stub Hub.
Eduardo's Empanada

Postby NetLeBron » Thu Mar 03, 2011 3:00 am

Actually, I got my sign planned out... let me know what you guys think!

Front:
"LAST 50 NETS v. NIX GAMES"
"NETS 32 - NIX 18"
"WHO'S YOUR DADDY"

Back:
"PROKHOROV'S YOUR DADDY"

Help me pick what image to put below...

1]

--- or ---

2]
NetLeBron

Return to At the Game