Sports blogs for fans, by fans.

Netsdaily section at the rock

Discuss tickets, seating, fan meet-ups, etc.

Re: Netsdaily section at the rock

Postby Eduardo's Empanada » Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:51 pm

mb4th wrote:When Travis Outlaw is at the free throw line:

"M-V-P!.....M-V-P!......M-V-P!...."

Would love for that to be loud enough to be heard on the broadcast and hear the reaction

Haha, that's an outstanding idea! :lol:
Eduardo's Empanada

Postby Scrapin240 » Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:33 am

GermanNetsFan wrote:- you should stop booing the nets players, this is how you get a bad reputation as nets fans...it should be: Hey if the Nets playing good or Bad...they have great fans standing behind them and chanting for them!

-
PS: LETS GO NETS!!

I agree. No matter what they are OUR team, and we have to cheer them on, the few of us that attend, to build morale. No one wants to go to work and get booed. Outlol is trying, and hopefully with D-Will he'll get better, like in London.
Scrapin240

Postby elonepb » Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:44 pm

Just as a quick update, I had a conversation with someone in the Nets organization last week who brought the idea up to the marketing group. Unclear now whether or not this is something we'd pay a reduced discount for, or whether they would be complimentary to the loudest fans (we'd need to weed out the quiet ones of course) - but anyways they are thinking maybe April 5.

They are checking their inventory now... you know they'd rather sell the tickets, but then again, they have to sell Deron on the Nets as well.

Will keep you updated.
elonepb

Postby valdu08 » Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:47 pm

Great news! Do you know if they would reserve a section?

For a game against the Wolves it should be easier :mrgreen:
valdu08

Postby elonepb » Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:48 pm

valdu08 wrote:Great news! Do you know if they would reserve a section?

For a game against the Wolves it should be easier :mrgreen:

I suggested a reserved section, but who knows. I also believe it should be at the back of that section, considering I think people need to be standing up a lot - and we wouldn't want a ton of people inconvenienced by this.

Again, they might come back and say no to all of this, but she said they loved the idea.
elonepb

Postby valdu08 » Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:50 pm

elonepb wrote:
I suggested a reserved section, but who knows. I also believe it should be at the back of that section, considering I think people need to be standing up a lot - and we wouldn't want a ton of people inconvenienced by this.

Again, they might come back and say no to all of this, but she said they loved the idea.

When they will attend another game with knicks fans booing our players I think the decision will be eaasier tot ake....
valdu08

Postby rj2496 » Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:05 pm

I don't see why they would turn it down. A game against the T-Wolves won't draw anyone...maybe 11k people...if that. They can make more money off of us buying $5 from a concession or something. Even better, they can say they have a group of loud fans that people can hear on tv.
OUR SAVIOR IS HERE!
rj2496

Postby elonepb » Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:26 am

Supposed to talk to someone today about this from marketing. It looks like it might be a $10 ticket for lowerlevel but I think they'd have to offer it to the general public technically.

We'll see, but they want to be sure it's loud and vocal fans...
elonepb

Postby danxcr` » Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:26 pm

elonepb wrote:Supposed to talk to someone today about this from marketing. It looks like it might be a $10 ticket for lowerlevel but I think they'd have to offer it to the general public technically.

We'll see, but they want to be sure it's loud and vocal fans...

Who is bringing the bullhorn?
danxcr`

Postby elonepb » Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:11 am

Ok so it's not a NetsDaily section, but I put up a Fan Post about what the Nets are offering.

Basically 60 tix, $10, Section 120, April 5 vs Timberwolves.
elonepb

Postby valdu08 » Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:56 am

It still amazing!
I think that if this test is a great success they will be willing to renew the experience next season. Let's do it!
valdu08

Postby rj2496 » Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:52 pm

NETS Nation,

We're looking for 15 of our LOUDEST and PROUDEST fans to be a part of a special offer for next Tuesday night's game against the Minnesota Timberwolves!

Want in? Send an email to netsnation@njnets.com by Wednesday 12PM EST letting us know why you should be picked! We'll email the most convincing fans with the offer that af...ternoon! Remember to get creative!

I saw this on their facebook page.
OUR SAVIOR IS HERE!
rj2496

Postby valdu08 » Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:34 pm

Isn't it 60?
valdu08

Postby danxcr` » Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:40 pm

elonepb wrote:Ok so it's not a NetsDaily section, but I put up a Fan Post about what the Nets are offering.

Basically 60 tix, $10, Section 120, April 5 vs Timberwolves.

couldnt we just get cheaper tickets lower level via stubhub and just sit in all the same section?!?!
danxcr`

Postby jimmy9 » Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:02 pm

saw you guys at the wolve game and it looks like the start of something, as a name it seems every team has a "Nation". Since you guys are behind the basket how about calling the area "the backboard"?
jimmy9

Postby Hilander » Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:07 pm

Was at the wolves game too. You guys were awesome!! Great game to open up to as well..

I loved the MVP chants for Outlaw at the foul line and even the JO-HAN PET-RO chants too :lol: :lol:
JR SMITH UFA 2011..............Hometown Kid, get it done BK.

I wish the "Jubilation" would stay in Newark instead of moving to Brooklyn....
Hilander

Postby mb4th » Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:48 pm

Outlaw MVP chants? I love it

Footage?
"First I got to get big like Dwight Howard, Im gonna do that"

"We also have Anthony Morrow he’s one of the best for three-point throws. It’s very important for our team. "
mb4th

Postby Dundee_Net » Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:20 am

Guys, I was at last night's game (but haven't been on this board for some-time) and I was in my usual seats in section 124 and you guys were GO NETS!!! awesome. Fair play to you for cheering, chanting and it was brilliant to hear. If I'd known it was the NetsDaily posse, I'd have come along and joined you.

Brilliant job guys - as a soccer fan and long-time season ticket holder for my beloved Dundee FC when I was a kid (even going to away games), I miss the chanting and singing that comes with being a supporter and it was amazing to hear you guys.

Also, the M-V-P chant for Outlaw was hilarious. I was literally LOLing
Twelve highlanders and a bagpipe make a rebellion.
Dundee_Net

Previous

Return to At the Game