Sports blogs for fans, by fans.

Celtics @ Nets and Bulls @ Nets

Discuss tickets, seating, fan meet-ups, etc.

Celtics @ Nets and Bulls @ Nets

Postby zenyatta » Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:29 am

I'm planning on going to both of these games on the 14th and 17th. It's going to be my first time at the Prudential Center. I was wondering if you guys knew of any promos, or good sites to pick up cheap tickets. Also, if anyone has recommendations of good seating at the Prudential Center, that would be great. Looking to buy ~4 tickets for each game, and upwards of $30-40 per ticket. Another question is how much is parking at the Prudential Center? Is there free parking nearby? I'll be driving in from Staten Island. Thank you all and I'm extremely excited to finally watch Deron Williams live in action.
zenyatta

Re: Celtics @ Nets and Bulls @ Nets

Postby canofan42 » Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:57 am

http://www.stubhub.com/

That'll be the best place for you to find some nicely-priced tickets, and the longer you wait until gameday to buy the tickets, the better deal you'll get. If you wait until the day of the game on stubhub, I'm sure you'll be able to find good seats for a fairly low price.
canofan42

Postby zenyatta » Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:24 pm

Sorry for the late thanks. Going to be in the Mezz Corner section with 4 other friends, it's going to be an awesome experience. Just a quick question of how parking at the Prudential Center goes? I checked their website, and there seems to be only pre-paid parking. Are there any streets where theres free parking? How early would I have to get there to nab a spot. If there's a parking garage/lot nearby, how much do they usually charge? Thanks again!
zenyatta

Postby PsychoNetsFan34 » Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:52 pm

If your coming off RT 21 once you get close to Prudential there are multiple parking areas most charge away from the arena like 15-20 bucks but there not very close and you will have quite a walk. Once you get right by Prudential there are two major lots on Lafayette street. One closer to RT 21 one closer to Broad St. Both charge 25 on game nights. Its not easy to get a spot on the streets near the arena. If you go like 5 o clock you might get lucky with people leaving work and stuff like that but your best bet is the lots.

Actually the best way to get to the arena is by penn station since its just a short walk from the arena but other than that those are your parking options. Hope it helps.
PsychoNetsFan34

Postby D-Lightning » Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:38 pm

i never pay for parking, its a complete ripoff

I usually get there around 6 and always find parking off of lafayette/mccarter hwy and just walk up 2-3 blocks to the arena.
D-Lightning

Postby PsychoNetsFan34 » Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:11 pm

D-Lightning wrote:i never pay for parking, its a complete ripoff

I usually get there around 6 and always find parking off of lafayette/mccarter hwy and just walk up 2-3 blocks to the arena.

Is it easy to find parking around there? I always though it was hard finding parking off the side streets near the arena. By off of Lafayette and mccarter do you mean by like where Brick City bar is? Or further down.
PsychoNetsFan34

Postby D-Lightning » Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:33 pm

PsychoNetsFan34 wrote:
Is it easy to find parking around there? I always though it was hard finding parking off the side streets near the arena. By off of Lafayette and mccarter do you mean by like where Brick City bar is? Or further down.

no Brick city is up by the arena, i mean a few blocks down by Hells Kitchen Lounge if you know where that is, around there. I believe its Lafayette and Bruen
D-Lightning

Postby PsychoNetsFan34 » Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:07 pm

Okay I know where you mean. Do you just get lucky or do you always find spots there normally?
PsychoNetsFan34

Postby isrus » Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:15 pm

The last game I went to (Jazz game), we found an unattended parking lot with about 10 cars in it or so. Parked there for free, and it was very close to the stadium. Walked about 3-4 blocks to the arena. It's even closer to the stadium than most of the lots you pay for. There is also a parking lot that charges $5 where i've parked a few times but it's a bit far.
isrus

Postby rj2496 » Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:03 pm

I wouldn't trust my car just being parked on the street. I always part in the $10 lot a few blocks from the arena. The lot is like a block from the Arena Lounge ( a restaurant on the street) I'm just not sure of the street name. It runs parallel to Broad Street though.
OUR SAVIOR IS HERE!
rj2496

Return to At the Game