Sports blogs for fans, by fans.

Bulls game + Social night vs Housto

Discuss tickets, seating, fan meet-ups, etc.

Bulls game + Social night vs Housto

Postby valdu08 » Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:07 pm

The Nets announced today that for both games, fans will have a nice gift at the entrance:

-Thursday against the Bulls a t-shirt special march madness::

-Then again against houston at the end of the month: all tickets will be cheaper (50 bucks for the lower bowl and 33 for the upper) and every fans will get a rally towel with D-Will signature and name on it.

I thought it was important to highlight the great efforts made by nets management to attract fans and fill the arena. And it has work out pretty well:

Good crowd vs Phoenix, sell out vs CLippers, Celtics and Bulls thursday.

The question is now: If the streak continues can we get a sell out for a game against Indiana or Houston?

Who is going to the game thursday or against Houston?
valdu08

Re: Bulls game + Social night vs Housto

Postby rj2496 » Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:58 pm

I'll be there Thursday and most likely vs Houston.
OUR SAVIOR IS HERE!
rj2496

Postby PsychoNetsFan34 » Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:33 am

You don't get those shirts at the entrance. You get them if you buy tickets on ticketsmaster and they are mailed to you.
PsychoNetsFan34

Postby valdu08 » Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:29 am

That's not what they told me on their Facebook account.
valdu08

Postby PsychoNetsFan34 » Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:25 am

http://letsgonets.com/tickets/groupsale ... _2011.html

I don't know who told you, you get them at the arena but they lied. They have done this promotion two times this season and once last year and its always been the same.
PsychoNetsFan34

Postby D-Lightning » Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:49 pm

PsychoNetsFan34 wrote:http://letsgonets.com/tickets/groupsales/College_Discount_Nights_2011.html

I don't know who told you, you get them at the arena but they lied. They have done this promotion two times this season and once last year and its always been the same.

cool just bought my ticket for the bulls game through the link you posted.

So they will mail me the t-shirt?
D-Lightning

Postby canofan42 » Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:21 pm

I'll be going to the Houston game, looking forward to it.
canofan42

Postby PsychoNetsFan34 » Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:31 pm

D-Lightning wrote:
cool just bought my ticket for the bulls game through the link you posted.

So they will mail me the t-shirt?

Yup just spoke to my friend who is a ticket rep and he said they will use whatever address you put to mail you the shirt.
PsychoNetsFan34

Postby D-Lightning » Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:36 pm

PsychoNetsFan34 wrote:
Yup just spoke to my friend who is a ticket rep and he said they will use whatever address you put to mail you the shirt.

thanks for the accurate info

Since D-Will's arrival i have been to the Phx, GSW, and LAC games.

I have tickets for Bulls, Pacers, Rockets going forward.
D-Lightning

Postby valdu08 » Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:08 pm

Maybe you bought the last tickets for the Bulls game :!:
valdu08

Postby PsychoNetsFan34 » Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:15 pm

D-Lightning wrote:
thanks for the accurate info

Since D-Will's arrival i have been to the Phx, GSW, and LAC games.

I have tickets for Bulls, Pacers, Rockets going forward.

Nice. I've been to the GSW and Celtics games since he arrived (although he only played against Celtics). I wanted to go tomorrow but I think I'm going to save my money. I might go to the game against the Pacers seeing as there are Goal Bar seats on stubhub going for 4.00. Which is too sweet to pass up. I've been to about 10 games this season.
PsychoNetsFan34

Postby valdu08 » Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:21 pm

If the game against the Pacers is a sell out, Deron and Yormark are god
valdu08

Postby D-Lightning » Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:31 pm

PsychoNetsFan34 wrote:
Nice. I've been to the GSW and Celtics games since he arrived (although he only played against Celtics). I wanted to go tomorrow but I think I'm going to save my money. I might go to the game against the Pacers seeing as there are Goal Bar seats on stubhub going for 4.00. Which is too sweet to pass up. I've been to about 10 games this season.

I saw your post on Goal bar seats but im still not clear on them.

Do you actually have your own assigned seat per ticket?
D-Lightning

Postby valdu08 » Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:14 pm

Smell the sell out...

brettyormark We are getting close to another sellout. Limited ticket availability. Lets go for three straight.
valdu08

Postby PsychoNetsFan34 » Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:59 pm

D-Lightning wrote:
I saw your post on Goal bar seats but im still not clear on them.

Do you actually have your own assigned seat per ticket?

Yeah its the same as any section in the arena, except you access the sections 24-27 through the Goal Bar. But I believe other than sitting courtside or midcourt lower level its the best section in the arena for a lot of reasons.

1-The View- Image Picture I took on Monday night. The view is great you don't miss any of the action and if your sitting in row A (rows go A-C) you can scream your head off and people will hear you because of the height (during a quiet moment I yelled "Murphy you suck!" a couple of celtics turned in my direction)

2-Access- You have EVERYTHING you need 30 feet from you. A full bar. High class food(the food is really expensive but you can bring food from the main concourse to your seat, although the expensive food is worth the price) and bathrooms. The area is also open view so while your at the bar or getting food you can see the action from that area as well. It also has tables and couches to lounge around before the game and after. Its basically like a HUGE luxury box. It is also the place where they do the Pre game/half time/ and post game shows for WFAN.

3-Price-Stubhub has just recently started selling these tickets for NETS games. Other broker sites have been selling them recently too but sometimes they are a bit more expensive. Stubhub had Bulls tickets going for about 30.00 bucks each row A but since then they have raised the price a bit, and now only row B is left for Thursday at about 35.00 a pop. (Row A-C all have great views). There are tickets in these sections for the Pacers game going for about 5.00 bucks a ticket :o .

You cant lose with these tickets. Hopefully they keep offering these to the end of the season and next season. It would be a great place for Netsdaily to hold a section meet up.
PsychoNetsFan34

Postby PsychoNetsFan34 » Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:04 pm

Just checked Stubhub and they are now sold out of the goal bar tickets for tomorrow night. Word is spreading fast. There was over 60 tickets up last night, and about 20 like 3 hours ago. Get them while they are hot Nets fans.
PsychoNetsFan34

Postby valdu08 » Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:10 pm

Is the bar open for every games?
valdu08

Postby PsychoNetsFan34 » Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:13 pm

valdu08 wrote:Is the bar open for every games?

The seats are located in the Goal Bar which is open for EVERY Nets home game. You don't need a special ticket to go into the bar area and get drinks. You only need a special ticket to sit in Goal Bar seats. The bar is open from 6pm-till end of game.
PsychoNetsFan34

Postby rj2496 » Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:00 pm

I'm not necessarily saying they didn't sell out, but I think they just took the tickets down. I really don't see all of those selling.

Like Physco said, it is like a giant lounge with comfortable seats. The seats are like the 3 club ones on each side (fire nd ice lounges)

They have a bar for drinks, but they are highly priced.

I can't comment on the food, because I've never been in it during a game...only before.

You need a specific goal bar seat to be able to sit. You can't just stand in there and expect to watch the game, because they close the curtains.

You do have a private bathroom, which is nice. If they are going for $5, I would jump on that deal, just because the seats are so damn comfortable lol.
OUR SAVIOR IS HERE!
rj2496

Postby PsychoNetsFan34 » Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:06 am

rj2496 wrote:I'm not necessarily saying they didn't sell out, but I think they just took the tickets down. I really don't see all of those selling.

Like Physco said, it is like a giant lounge with comfortable seats. The seats are like the 3 club ones on each side (fire nd ice lounges)

They have a bar for drinks, but they are highly priced.

I can't comment on the food, because I've never been in it during a game...only before.

You need a specific goal bar seat to be able to sit. You can't just stand in there and expect to watch the game, because they close the curtains.

You do have a private bathroom, which is nice. If they are going for $5, I would jump on that deal, just because the seats are so damn comfortable lol.

They only keep the curtains closed till the game starts. Once it starts they remain open with just a long rope and a usher to keep people from just coming down and sitting. That is what is good about it that you can see all the action while getting food...going to bathroom....or getting beer. The tickets in my opinion are worth so much more than what they go for. Especially when they sell upper level tickets for as much as 40.00-50.00 which is ridiculous considering the view of these seats and what you get with it. And they are usually cheaper.
PsychoNetsFan34

Return to At the Game