NetsDaily has become the premier site on the web for Nets news. It is a professional, family-friendly site, and The NetsDaily Forum is an extension of that. This is a community, but a community centered around intelligent basketball discussion.
We have a minimal set of rules on this forum, but they will be enforced consistently, without delay, and without exception. As a fundamental matter, NetsDaily respects all opinions expressed on this forum, and we expect you to do the same.
NetsDaily and its staff reserve the right to edit your posts as we see fit, but if you adhere to the following rules, there won't be any issues. The first few times a rule is broken, you will be warned. Continuous abuse of the rules may result in a permanent ban from the forum.
1. No profanity. Whatever point you're trying to make, it can be done without cursing.
2. No content that can be interpreted as disrespectful to a group of people. This includes racial slurs and stereotypes, pornography or anything close to it.
3. No personal attacks. It's fine to be as critical as you'd like of public figures, but do not attempt to bait, insult, ridicule or belittle a fellow commenter.
4. Do not post news articles without a link to their source. Also, keep copy-pasting limited to 2-3 paragraphs of an article. Do not copy-paste entire articles.
5. Do not post links to illegal feeds of games.
6. No spamming or purposeful post-padding.
1. Quality over quantity. One intelligent post is worth much more than eight meaningless ones.
2. Correct spelling, punctuation and capitalization are wonderful things, and they add to your credibility.
3. Don't attempt to state your opinion as a fact. Pretending you know everything about the team when you're watching from the outside is disingenuous, comes off as arrogant, and it just breeds a contemptuous discussion, which doesn't help. Simply putting an "I think" or "I believe" in front of your opinions will breed a more civil exchange.
4. Be prepared to support your opinion when prompted. Saying "Smith sucks" doesn't add to the discussion or earn you much respect in the community unless you also give the reason(s) why.
5. Have fun. We're discussing sports here. There are far more important things in life than what is said on this board.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 1 guest
Latest Forum Topics
- nets open practice
- Which was the better small trade?
- Nets Fan Roll Call - Introduce Yourself!
- Bring back this forum
- Brooklyn Brigade
- Rotation and Roles
- 2012/13 First Brooklyn Nets Trade ideas!!!
- Marshon Books?
- The Gerald Wallace Trade in hindsight
- Bklyn vs MN
- G . wallace at the 4 spot over hump what u think
- Nets vs Raptors postgame
- Avery rated 10th best coach in NBA by HoopsHype
- Expectations for this team.
- Thoughts on preseason games?