8 > 3
DH12 OR BUST!
DH12 OR BUST!
- Posts: 1160
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:05 am
Claud wrote:Kirilenko anyone?
Rather do that than pay Thomas. Unfortunately Utah needs him now with Boozer gone. Murphy is another good one, but I see Indy keeping him. If we can't get anyone to contribute long term then we just need to get someone to start for one season.
- Posts: 3970
- Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:15 pm
I think the second part of your post is fair enough.
I disagree with part 1.
VC was worth 25 wins! I don't think the Nets won a single game in Vince's entire tenure here when he didn't play. Vince was the play-maker and the go to guy. Replacing him with Courtney Lee doesn't do much. I said many times throughout last season that there wasn't a single team in the NBA the Nets could beat without Vince. Now we're seeing it.
Vince may really be struggling playing through a shoulder injury right now, but to the Nets, Vince was that important last season.
I disagree with your contention that the Nets didn't win a single game in Carter's time here in which he didn't play.
Click on archives, click on 2004, click on December, scroll about a third of the way down, and there are two posts that disprove your argument.
- Posts: 34
- Joined: Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:32 pm
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests
Latest Forum Topics
- nets open practice
- Which was the better small trade?
- Nets Fan Roll Call - Introduce Yourself!
- Bring back this forum
- Brooklyn Brigade
- Rotation and Roles
- 2012/13 First Brooklyn Nets Trade ideas!!!
- Marshon Books?
- The Gerald Wallace Trade in hindsight
- Bklyn vs MN
- G . wallace at the 4 spot over hump what u think
- Nets vs Raptors postgame
- Avery rated 10th best coach in NBA by HoopsHype
- Expectations for this team.
- Thoughts on preseason games?